Protecting the rights of those accused of serious crimes in Rutherford County and surrounding areas
Being charged with a crime can be frightening. Your job, your family and your reputation can all be in jeopardy. With all of the criminal defense attorneys in Murfreesboro, how do you choose the one that is right for you? At the law firm of Pate & Knott, we have more than 50 years of combined experience aggressively defending the rights of our clients who have been accused of crimes.
When you're facing potentially life-altering charges, trust our knowledge and experience. We offer a compassionate ear, savvy defense strategies and aggressive legal representation. Don't risk your freedom or your future, call our Murfreesboro criminal lawyers today. When it comes to criminal defense, we work with clients throughout Rutherford County, Cannon County, Bedford County, DeKalb County, Wilson County, Smith County, Lincoln County, Warren County and Williamson County.
Providing strong, criminal defense in middle Tennessee since 1979
When it comes down to fighting for your life, liberty and future, you want the confidence of working with a highly-qualified criminal defense lawyer, one with a proven record of success, who knows their way around a courtroom. At Pate & Knott, our Murfreesboro criminal defense attorneys have defended hundreds of people just like you with favorable results. Trust us to handle:
- Drug offenses -- From simple possession to drug distribution and trafficking, we have experience handling the complex investigations required to combat serious drug crime charges.
- DUI -- A DUI conviction can end your career and put your personal life in jeopardy. If you are a student, it can also result in disciplinary action by your university and loss of financial aid. Let us review your case and prepare an effective defense strategy.
- College students facing criminal charges -- If you, your son, or daughter has been charged with any criminal offense, felony or misdemeanor, 1ou need an experienced, aggressive criminal defense attorney who will defend your college student facing criminal charges. Their future is too precious to leave to chance. Protect their future with our experienced Murfreesboro criminal defense attorneys.
- Probation violations -- Violating probation is a serious offense, however, with the right representation it does not have to result in returning to jail. Discuss your case with us and let us find the best strategy for your defense.
- Criminal appeals -- Appealing a criminal conviction requires meticulous analysis, thorough research and an effective argument. Our criminal defense attorneys have the skills and resources necessary to handle complex criminal appeals. We eagerly embrace the challenges that appeals represent and the opportunity to change current case law.
- Misdemeanors & felonies -- We handle the full range of misdemeanor and felony crimes for our clients. Let us defend your rights.
- Domestic assault -- The mere accusation of domestic assault can have negative repercussions for your professional life, including the loss of a handgun carry permit. We thoroughly investigate your case and provide the strong legal representation you need.
The Tennessee criminal defense lawyers at the law firm of Pate & Knott understand a criminal charge can have far-reaching implications in a client's life, so we take a personalized approach to each case and each client.