We hold negligent property owners responsible for their carelessness
On an average day, you are likely to visit several public and private locations, including grocery stores, parks or residences. While the majority of these visits go smoothly, others lead to avoidable accidents. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury in an accident resulting from a property owner's negligence, you have the right to pursue compensation for damages.
At the law firm of Pate & Knott, our Murfreesboro premises liability attorneys aggressively pursue the maximum compensation available for victims throughout the area. Whether you wish to negotiate a settlement or take your case to court, we do not rest until we have successfully helped you find justice.
Working with medical, accident reconstruction and other experts, we represent victims who have suffered a wide range of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Head and neck injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
A proven track record of success
Leveraging more than 50 years of combined experience, our Murfreesboro premises liability lawyers have successfully represented Murfreesboro victims who have suffered injuries in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Slips and falls: One of the most common types of premises liability accidents, slip and falls are the leading cause of traumatic brain injuries in the United States. Slip and fall accidents are caused by loose tiling, standing water, chemical spills and clutter in walkways.
- Loose railings: Improperly maintained or unsecured railings lead to a significant number of injuries each year. Whether a victim falls a few feet or a few stories, the injuries resulting from such an accident are far too often severe and debilitating.
- Uneven sidewalks or flooring: Poorly maintained walkways pose a significant danger to property visitors. Uneven walkways, including sidewalks, floors, patios, decks and more, often lead to trips that result in serious injuries.
- Swimming pool accidents: Unsupervised or unsecured swimming pools are the cause of far too many unfortunate injuries and deaths each year. Property owners who fail to take reasonable efforts to protect visitors from harm, including fencing off a pool and providing lifeguards, may be liable for a victim's injuries.
- Uneven or unmaintained stairways: Several studies have shown that just a few centimeters difference between stair treads can cause trips and falls. When a victim is injured because of uneven or poorly maintained stairways, the property owner may be held liable for their injuries and losses.
- Dog bites: Animal attacks cause far too many injuries to unsuspecting victims each year in Tennessee. Property owners who fail to secure their dogs are liable for injuries resulting from an attack.
Whatever type of accident led to your injuries, our Murfreesboro premises liability attorneys have the skill and experience needed to help you pursue maximum compensation for all of your losses.
Contact us today to discuss your injuries with our experienced Murfreesboro premises liability lawyers
When you have been injured in a premises liability accident, the last thing you want to do is deal with insurance companies, or your legal issues. At the law firm of Pate & Knott, our Murfreesboro premises liability lawyers handle each aspect of your legal process on your behalf so you can focus on recovery.
Contact us online or call 615-848-1221 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Murfreesboro premises liability attorneys. Our Murfreesboro law office is located on the square, near the judicial building. Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.