Prominent injury law firm with a reputation for compassionate representation and favorable results
Can you remember the days before you were injured in an accident? Before your injuries hindered your ability to work and move without pain? At the law firm of Pate & Knott, our personal injury legal team understand how challenging it is to deal with injuries, pain and emotional suffering after an accident. When an accident is caused by the negligence of another person, you deserve compensation for your injuries, property damage, medical bills and other losses. With more than 45 years of combined experience, our personal injury attorneys have helped hundreds of victims throughout Middle Tennessee get the compensation, and the justice, they deserve. If you have been the victim of an accident, let us help you.
Experienced Murfreesboro TN injury lawyers
Personal injury laws are designed to protect you and your property in case of injury due to the negligence or recklessness of another party. If a court rules the accident was caused by another's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and other losses. Our Murfreesboro personal injury attorneys accept cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we do not receive compensation unless we win a financial recovery for you. We handle the following personal injury cases:
- Truck accidents -- Every year thousands of people are injured on our nation's roadways by big, commercial trucks. If you have been injured in a truck accident, we can help you get compensation for your injuries.
- Auto accidents -- Car accidents are the leading cause of injury in the United States. We hold distracted, drunk, negligent and reckless drivers accountable.
- Brain injury -- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) can be the result of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls or other serious accident. If you and someone you love has suffered a TBI due to the negligent actions of another, you deserve compensation for your injuries. We fight for your maximum compensation, current and future medical expenses and diminished earning capacity. We offer a no-obligation case review and advise you how to get the results you need. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you don't pay unless we win.
- Motorcycle accidents -- Motorcycles provide no protection for their drivers, and when involved in an accident, the results can be catastrophic. We fight for motorcycle riders injured in accidents, ensuring fault is properly assigned and your rights are protected.
- Boating accidents -- If you are the victim of a boating accident, our Middle Tennessee personal injury attorneys pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death -- When a loved one passes away as the result of an auto accident or truck accident caused by the negligence of another driver, we can bring a wrongful death suit against the responsible parties on your behalf.
- Slip and fall accidents/premises liability -- Whether you slipped and fell down an ice-covered stairway at a local restaurant, or were the unwitting victim of flying debris from a construction site, if your injury occurred on someone else's property, they had a duty to ensure your safety. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
You must act quickly in personal injury cases
The state of Tennessee has a one-year statute of limitations from the date the injury occurred for personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you are considering filing a lawsuit seeking compensation for your losses, you should meet with a personal injury attorney right away to find out the merits of your case and file a claim.